Payment terms

  • For online bookings wait for email confirmation before making payment.
  • 20 % has to be paid at the time of booking as a down payment and the rest 80 % has to be paid 30 days before arrival.
  • The guest will lose the down payment (20 % of total) when cancelling until 30 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the total price if they cancel in the 30 days before arrival.
  • Bedding's and towels are included in the price.